Amino Fuel 2000 by Twinlab helps optimize protein synthesis to maximize muscle growth; use as part of a low-fat, diet and exercise program.
Amino Fuel 2000 increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery aches and pains.
What is Amino Acid and where does it come from?
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein
- Amino acids come from protein rich sources such as meat, fish, dairy products, and vegetables such as legumes, peas, and grains.
- There are many types of amino acid supplements on the market.
- Some products claim to have a large quantity of amino acids, but come primarily from a weak protein source (such as milk).
- Unfortunately, people may have allergies associated with the protein source.
- Amino Fuel 2000 by Twinlab is comprised of the highest quality crystalline protein source.
What do Amino Acids do, and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?
- Amino acids are essential to the human body.
- Bodybuilders can especially benefit from supplementing amino acids because they aid in repair, growth, and development of muscle tissue.
- The body, through assimilation of amino acids, produces over 50,000 proteins and over 15,000 enzymes.
- Amino acids are not only responsible for the production of all the body's enzymes (including digestive enzymes), but they also play a key role in normalizing moods, concentration, aggression, attention, sleep and sex drive.
- After protein is consumed, it is broken down into amino acids.
- Then, individual amino acids are used to create necessary body proteins and enzymes.
- Digestive enzymes break down the proteins a person consumes into amino acids.
- Scientists, experts, and medical professionals agree that getting enough amino acids in one's diet is an important factor in maintaining good nutrition.
Amino Fuel 2000 is an extra strength amino acid supplement containing 2000 mg of amino acids per tablet.
Amino Fuel 2000 contains a more concentrated source of peptide-bonded amino acids, branched chain amino acids; all of the highest quality from the natural pancreatic digests of whey protein.
The result is protein that is easily digested, absorbable and utilizable to maximize muscle growth and optimize protein synthesis.
Research shows that when taken orally, peptide; bonded amino acids increase nitrogen retention and are superior for achieving optimum muscle growth.
Studies indicate that athletes need increased more protein and branched chain amino acids in the diet, notably L-leucine.
Amino Fuel 2000 contains the highest quality source of peptide-bonded and free amino acids derived from pharmaceutical grade pancreatic digest of whey protein (lactalbumin) and egg white protein (albumin).
No lower quality amino acid sources are present such as soy or casein. Whey protein is the predominant protein in human milk and considered by many nutritional experts as the 'perfect' protein. Whey protein contains a higher PER (Protein Efficiency Ratio)´ and Biological Value than egg white protein. Whey protein is also the richest food source of the anabolic amino acid L-leucine.
Amino Fuel 2000 Benefits:
- Contains a high-tech anabolic formula with 2000 mg of L-Carnitine, branched chain amino acids and peptide bonded and free amino acids
- All ingredients from the natural pancreatic digest of whey protein
- Helps optimize protein synthesis to maximize muscle growth;
- Use as part of a low-fat, diet and exercise program
Amino Fuel 2000 by Twinlab Directions:
Take 2-4 tablets of Amino Fuel 2000 daily with each meal or as recommended by a professional trainer.
For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
These tablets may be difficult to swallow.
Please break tablet in half and crush into powder with a pill crusher prior to swallowing with plenty of water.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Amino Fuel 2000 by Twinlab Ingredients:
Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetable based Stearic Acid, Crospovidone, Magnesium Silicate, Egg White Hydrolysate, L- Carnitine L-tartrate, Cellulose, Purified Water, Silica.