Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel is designed to temporarily relieve allergy symptoms associated with watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and sinus pressure.
Zicam Allergy Relief Benefits:
- Relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, nasal congestion, and sinus pressure
- Patented No-Drip Liquid Nasal Gel won't drip down your throat
Spring is the time of year when many people complain about seasonal allergy symptoms such as runny noses, congestion, rashes, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, coughing and just generally feeling miserable. Allergies occur when the immune system overreacts to a substance that doesn't bother most people. In the spring, pollen is what gets to some people. But indoor allergies—to dust mites, dust, or pet dander, for instance—can cause problems all year round. Individuals who are allergic to pollen, pet dander, dust, sunlight and other outdoor elements may choose to find relief with medication.
If your allergy symptoms make you feeling lousy, Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel is here to help. Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel is a remedy for the treatment of seasonal allergies. Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel relieves symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies such as: sinus pressure, runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, watery eyes and nasal congestion. This treatment is a gel formula that is applied in the nostrils and is formulated to stay put with no dripping or running.
Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel is a homeopathic remedy. The basics of homeopathic remedies are rooted in the theory 'like cures like'. By treating the symptoms with small doses of the problematic substances, relief may occur. The substances used to cure the symptoms are given in greatly diluted form (by thousands of times). It is believed that homeopathic medicine works because it stimulates the body's own natural defenses. These remedies are used for the treatment of asthma, colds and allergies. In a recent study, some subjects were given Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel while others were given a placebo. Those given Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel showed improvement from symptoms related to seasonal allergies. The patients receiving placebos had markedly decreased levels of relief.
Allergy Relief Nasal Gel by Zicam Directions:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older (with adult supervision):
- Remove cap & safety clip (see insert).
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8').
- While inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outward.
- Pump once into each nostril.
- After application, press lightly on outside of each nostril for about 5 seconds.
- Wait at least 30 seconds before blowing nose.
- Use once every 4 hours.
Optimal results may not be seen for 1–2 weeks, may need to use only 1–2 times daily. For best results, use up to one week before contact with known causes of your allergies.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor
Warnings: For nasal use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ear, nose or throat sensitivity
- Susceptibility to nose bleeds.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Allergy Relief Nasal Gel by Zicam Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Luffa opercaluta 4x, 12x, 30x Galphimia glauca 12x, 30x Histaminum hydrochloricum 12x, 30x, 200x Sulphur 12x, 30x, 200x
Inactive Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate.